School Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office by 2:50 if there is a change to how your student will go home that day.
1. Upon arrival, students will either go to the gym for breakfast or to their assigned grade-level area.
2. Students are expected to be at breakfast or in their designated area unless they have a pass from a staff member.
Parent Drop Off
1. Students may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45 am.
2. If you would like to walk your child to the gym, please park along the street. The bus crescent is for buses only.
3. Only staff members and adults that have completed a background check through the volunteer process and have a pass from the office will be allowed in the gym with students.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Parents may pick up their student from the classroom as early as 3:55 pm.
2. at 4:00 pm teachers will walk their students, including any parent pickups that are still with them, to the bus going by the parking lot around the front of the school, dropping each group of students off at the correct bus and then bringing the remaining parent pickups to the front of the building.
Parent Pick Up
1. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.