School Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Our goal is for students to arrive and depart in a safe and orderly manner. Please notify the office by 2:50 if there is a change to how your student will go home that day.
1. Upon arrival, students will either go to the gym for breakfast or to their assigned grade-level area.
2. Students are expected to be at breakfast or in their designated area unless they have a pass from a staff member.
Parent Drop Off
1. Students may be dropped off no earlier than 8:45 am.
2. If you would like to walk your child to the gym, please park along the street. The bus crescent is for buses only.
3. Only staff members and adults that have completed a background check through the volunteer process and have a pass from the office will be allowed in the gym with students.
Thank you for your cooperation so we can ensure safety and account for everyone who is in the building.
1. Students who ride the bus will be call to the bus from the classroom by bus number.
2. Students are to walk strait to their bus once their bus number is called.
Parent Pick Up
1. Students being picked up will remain in their classroom until an adult arrives or be released to the front of the school to wait with staff after the last bus is called.
2. Be prepared to show ID if you do not routinely pick up your child. This is to ensure the safety of our students.